|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 June 2016 (722 days ago)|
- An impressively sized and bright four bedroom house
- Ideally located on a peaceful residential street
- Fantastic reception room opening onto a garden
- Well equipped kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with balcony
- En suite bathroom and dressing room
- Two shower rooms and guest cloakroom
- Off-street parking
LONG LET. This superbly located and exceptionally spacious four bedroom house includes a fantastic private garden and features two reception rooms, a well equipped kitchen and generous storage space.
Situated moments from the amenities of Belgrave Gardens and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood High Street, Springfield Road is close to a superb range of shops and amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 983127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.