|Added on Rightmove:||23 May 2016 (907 days ago)|
- This beautiful rural barn conversion has a, open plan living space with an open fire for the cold wintery nights.
- There's an open display of beams running through the whole house.
- There is a large 10 seater dining table situated at the back of living room
- The kitchen is larger than a normal sized kitchen; there are 5 excellent sized bedrooms with 5 bathrooms
This beautiful rural barn conversion has a, open plan living space with an open fire for the cold wintery nights. There's an open display of beams running through the whole house. There is a large 10 seater dining table situated at the back of living room. The kitchen is larger than a normal sized kitchen; there are 5 excellent sized bedrooms with 5 bathrooms.
The prices may vary depending on the dates, please call us for more details
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ReubensBarn01. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MasonKnight Properties, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.