|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||29 November 2017 (263 days ago)|
- Luxury development of 18 apartments
- Choice of 1 or 2 bedrooms
- Excellent town centre locations
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Close to transport links
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Door entry system with CCTV
- Off road parking available
This is a superb new development of 18 apartments perfectly located just a stone's throw away from the town centre and Teesside University.
Apartment 18 is located on the 2nd floor to the rear of the building and has an open plan fully fitted kitchen and living area, a spacious double bedroom and bathroom with overhead shower.
Finished to a high specification with brand new appliances fixtures and fittings throughout.
This apartment can be let furnished or unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-42106028.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Apartment18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Campuslifestyle, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.