|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 February 2017 (582 days ago)|
- Possibly the best accommodation in Preston
- 3 luxurious kitchen areas
- Parking available on site
- Great position in the city centre
A NEW LEVEL OF STYLE & SOPHISTICATION IN PRESTON LIVING
Welcome to a new level of luxury for Preston. Located in the city centre, just a short stroll from the railway station, this beautiful Georgian property has been fully renovated from top to bottom to provide the best accommodation in Preston.
Absolutely no deposit to pay to move in.
23 luxurious bedrooms, 3 luxury kitchen areas.
Parking and gardens on site.
Secure key fob entry and CCTV
The best luxury brand in Preston.
From only £78 p/w fully inclusive of all bills!
Please note that the images displayed show the full range of bedrooms that have been available at the property. Super double rooms are priced at £98 p/w, large double rooms at £88 p/w and single rooms at £78 p/w.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CitiScape. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trophy Homes Student Lettings, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.