|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (607 days ago)|
- 3 double bedrooms (additional dressing room/childs room)
- 3 bathrooms
- Great sized family and dining room
- Conservatory/study/dining room
- Lovely family garden
- REFURBISHMENT NOW COMPLETED
**UNDERGOING A REFURBISHMENT INCLUDING NEW BATHROOM, CARPETS, REDECORATION, ETC - PLEASE ASK FOR FURTHER DETAILS **
Attractive detached family home surrounded by an amazing mature, maintained garden. This house is going through an extensive refurbishment before the new tenancy commences.
Perfect for a family to settle down with so much greenery and fresh air this is a beauty that will suit those wanting access to wonderful schools in and around Abingdon as well as good access to Oxford.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P102682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, North Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.