|Added on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (38 days ago)|
- Character Cottage in Central Chichester Location
- Full of Charm and Personality Throughout!
- Two Receptions with Ornamental Fireplaces
- Kitchen with Separate Utility Area
- Downstairs WC
- Two Bedrooms - One Double, One Single
- Modern Bathroom
- Lovely Rear Garden with Patio and Long Winding Garden
- Parking Available both On-Street and Off-Street
Delightful cosy character cottage situated in the highly desirable location of Chichester City Centre. Tucked away in a pretty cul-de-sac, this lovely period property boasts appealing original features throughout. There are two reception rooms, both with feature ornamental fireplaces, kitchen with a range of neat wall and base units and space for appliances, utility area, downstairs WC, an attractive and modern bathroom with shower attachment, spacious master bedroom plus a single room which is ideal as an office or nursery. Outside, this quirky and quaint property benefits from a sunny patio just outside the back door and then develops into a winding garden with a surprising amount of space. Shed for tenant use. On-street and off-street parking available. Gas central heating. Small pets welcome.
Entrance: Via attractive front courtyard, laid to shingle. Side access to rear.
Lounge: Cosy lounge with feature ornamental fireplace and lovely Georgian windows. Two TV points, telephone point, large radiator.
Dining Room: Lovely wooden flooring with feature ornamental fireplace. Selection of spacious cupboards plus walk in style cupboard for plenty of storage. Large radiator.
Kitchen: Original wooden door leading to outside. Country style range of wall and base units. Gas hob, electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer.
Utility Room: Walk through utility area with Vailliant boiler, space for tumble dryer, shelving and plenty of plug sockets.
Downstairs WC: Good sized downstairs cloakroom with WC, wash hand basin, towel rail, radiator.
1st Floor Landing: L shaped hallway and radiator.
Bedroom 1: Large double room. BT point. Feature ornamental fireplace. Large radiator. Loft access for light goods.
Bedroom 2: Single room. BT point. Radiator.
Bathroom: Lovely original wooden flooring, white suite incorporating bath with mixer shower attachment over, WC, wash hand basin. Radiator.
Garden: Really delightful garden with sunny patio area from the back door, long winding garden laid mainly to lawn with side shrubbery. Leading with archway through to more lawn and a shed for tenant use.
Parking: Parking is available on-street and further parking is available off-street at the end of the cul-de-sac.
Area: Chichester City Centre is a bustling, attractive city which oozes history and charm. The property is centrally located just a short walk from the many bars, restaurants and shops that make Chichester such a sought after location. The Cathedral, Festival Theater and University are also a short walk away, and access to and from the city is easy via train, bus or car.
Security Deposit: A security deposit of the equivalent to 6 weeks rent will be payable before the start of the tenancy. Separate negotiations regarding the deposit may be applicable in the instance that a pet is allowed into the property. The deposit will registered in a government approved scheme.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RussellStreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country and Coastal Lettings, Emsworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.