|Added on Rightmove:||18 July 2016 (703 days ago)|
- WATER, GAS and HEATING BILLS INCLUDED in RENT
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO WEST END LANE
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
- OFFERED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
- HIGH CEILINGS
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
WONDERFUL STUDIO APARTMENT on WEST END LANE with GAS, HEATING and WATER BILLS INCLUDED IN THE RENT.
This GREAT STUDIO APARTMENT is offered FURNISHED and is VERY BRIGHT and OPEN. Consisting of a HIGH CEILINGS, LARGE WINDOWS, a DOUBLE BED, WARDROBE, DINING TABLE and CHAIRS in addition to LAMINATE WOODEN FLOORING as well as NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT. The apartment further benefits from a MODERN KITCHENETTE as well as GREAT WORK SURFACES. The MODERN THREE PIECE BATHROOM is SEPARATE from the bedroom, offered in EXCELLENT CONDITION and TILED THROUGHOUT. Tenants also have use of a large COMMUNAL GARDEN to the rear of the property.
Ideally located in the HEART OF WEST HAMPSTEAD, on West End Lane with an array of bars, boutiques, cafe's, convenience stores, eateries, fitness centres, food stores, gyms, shops and supermarkets. This apartment is ideal for but not limited to, students, working professionals and couples as well as Sainsbury's which is just at the bottom of the road. WEST HAMPSTEAD TUBE STATION(JUBILEE LINE- ZONE 2) and Thames link are also within a short walk from the apartment.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26394878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cavendish Parker, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.