|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 May 2017 (410 days ago)|
- An attractive contemporary house with garage and roof terrace
- 4 Bedrooms, Eat in Kitchen with Dining area, Reception room, 3 Bathrooms
- Sauna, secure garage and superb roof terrace.
- Moments from Earls Court tube station and local amenities
An elegant and substantial house arranged over four floors in the heart of Earls Court. The property has been finished to exacting standard throughout, with wood floors and high ceilings providing a great sense of size and space.
The property offers a good size reception room , an eat in kitchen and dining area, a spacious garage, a luxurious sauna room and a fantastic roof terrace. There are 4 bedrooms, a study and 2 bathrooms (1 En-suite).
This house is ideally located in a quiet lane off the Earls Court Road and a short distance from the tube, shops and restaurants. Motorists also have easy access to A4/M4 in and out of London
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43318995.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KEL080006_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Earls Court Department.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.