|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (620 days ago)|
- Unfurnished and well presented
- 2 Double bedroom first floor apartment
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Within walking distance to Oxton Village
- DSS MAY ENQUIRE WITH A GUARANTOR
- NO PETS OR SMOKING
Unfurnished, modern & spacious, two double bedroom floor floor apartment positioned in a period building and is located within walking distance to Oxton village and Birkenhead Town centre. This lovely apartment benefits from having off road parking, gas central heating, double glazing and comprises of entrance hallway, open plan kitchen, living room with built-in appliances, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further good size double bedroom and a modern fitted bathroom.
DSS MAY ENQUIRE WITH A GUARANTOR - NO PETS OR SMOKING
Fees apply. Single Reference Fee £120.00 per person and £60.00 for any additional applicant/guarantor on application. Administration Fee £120.00 per property on or before move in. All fees are inclusive of VAT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000396509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Prenton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.