|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (557 days ago)|
- Stunning four bedroom Edwardian style house
- Benefits from off-street parking and private garden
- Beautiful finish throughout highlighted with period features
- Two incredible reception rooms and modern kitchen/diner
- Four double bedrooms with master en suite shower room
- Striking modern bathroom and gorgeous sweeping staircase
- Peaceful residential location close to amenities
LONG LET. This stunning Edwardian-style four bedroom house offers a fantastic internal living space with two beautiful reception rooms and modern kitchen all highlighted with classic period features.
Lingfield Avenue offers a peaceful location in KT1 and is set moments from a variety of local amenities and transport links with a greater selection close by in central Kingston.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 992475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.