Office to rentHamilton House,Church Street,Altrincham,WA14 4DR
£95,475 pa (£7,956 pcm)
6,365 sq. ft.
- 6,365 sq ft (591 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Impressive main entrance with Concierge Service
- Automatic passenger lifts
- Quality carpet tiles
- Perimeter trunking for small power/data/telephones
- Central Heating
- Comfort Cooling/Air Conditioning Cassettes
- Double Glazed Windows
- Window Blinds
- Suspended Ceilings with Recessed Cat II/LG3 Lighting
- Male, female and Disabled Toilets on all floors
The building enjoys a high profile location on Church Street (A56), next to the Cresta Court Hotel and within easy walking distance of all of Altrincham's shops, bars, restaurants, leisure and public transport amenities, including the Metrolink/train/bus interchange. Various long and short-stay off-site car parking options are also within short walking distance of the building.
1st Floor - 2,580 sq ft
2nd Floor - 6,365 sq ft
The building offers smart, high quality newly refurbished offices with a manned entrance, passenger lifts, air conditioning, suspended ceiling, modern lighting, kitchen facilities and generous on-site car parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Hamilton_HouseWA144DR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Canning O誰eill, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ｩOpenStreetMap contributors.