|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (384 days ago)|
- Cliddesden Road RG21
- Furnished to a high standard
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Large lounge/living room
- Kitchen with white goods
- 0.8 miles from the station
- Secure gated parking
- Second double bedroom
- Available 15/12/17
Carson & Co are proud to offer this stunning furnished two double bedroom apartment in the sought after location of Cliddesden Road RG21. Located a short distance from Basingstoke train station and town centre this stunning and spacious top floor apartment boasts:
* Furnished to a high standard
* Available 15th of December 2017
* Master bedroom with en-suite
* Large lounge/living room
* Second double bedroom
* Kitchen with white goods
* Family bathroom
* Bright & airy throughout
* 0.8 miles from the station
* Top floor apartment
* Secure gated parking
This executive apartment would suit a single or professional couple looking to take full advantage of this prime location and viewings are highly recommended.
Please call Carson & Co on 01256 350 124 for more information and viewings.
Sorry No Pets or DSS
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43493610.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000204933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Basingstoke.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.