|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 April 2017 (429 days ago)|
- Features two beautiful and spacious bedrooms
- Benefits stylish interiors throughout
- Spacious private garden to rear
- Large reception room with concertina doors to garden
- Seconds from Primrose Hill Park
- Contemporary kitchen opening onto garden
- En suite bathroom in master bedroom
LONG LET. This stunning two bedroom garden flat which is set within a beautiful purpose-built block, offers stylish living space featuring contemporary interiors and a fantastic patio and lawn area in the garden.
Ormonde Terrace provides a quiet residential setting within easy reach of the fashionable pavement shops and cafes of St John's Wood, the vibrant amenities of Camden Town and easy access into Baker Street and the West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 991906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.