|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (582 days ago)|
- **JOHN SHEPHERD CHIRSTMAS OFFER £200 OFF THE FIRST MONTHS RENT IF MOVED IN BY 20TH OF DECEMBER** Unfurnished First Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- One Single & One Double bedroom
- Bathroom with Shower
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Energy Rating B, No Pets, No DHSS
- Available Now
**JOHN SHEPHERD CHIRSTMAS OFFER £200 OFF THE FIRST MONTHS RENT IF MOVED IN BY 20TH OF DECEMBER**
Unfurnished two bedroom first floor apartment within a modern development. Occupying a corner position the property is particularly spacious and comprises of; Open plan lounge/diner with a breakfast bar to the centre & modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. One double bedroom and a single bedroom. Bathroom with shower over bath. Further benefiting from central heating, double glazing, secure entry system and gated parking to the rear.
AVAILABLE NOW / NO PETS /NO DHSS
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43660599.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Sutton Coldfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.