|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 March 2018 (223 days ago)|
- Spacious detached 3 bedroom home
- Front porch & entrance hall
- Large lounge through dining room
- Kitchen with double oven
- Downstairs shower room
- Utility room
- Downstairs study
- Large drive to front, side & rear
- Large rear garden
- Located in a popular area
We are proud to present this exceptionally spacious 3 bedroom detached home located in a popular area of Blaxton. The property briefly comprises of a front porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge through dining room, fitted kitchen with double oven, Utility room, downstairs study and shower room, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, further double size bedroom and a good single bedroom, bathroom with white fitted suite. Large driveway running from the front, side and down the side of an exceptionally large garden.
Full Time employment only
No smoking is allowed in the property
Pets may be considered
Short term let only (6 months)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference whin. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayes Residential Lettings , Armthorpe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.