Retail Property (high street) to rentUnit 6, Provincial House, Nelson Square
£6,500 pa (£542 pcm)
544 sq. ft.
- 544 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Excellent Town Centre location
- Prominent position at the heart of Nelson Square
- Situated on main leisure circuit in Bolton Town Centre
- Nearby occupiers include JD Wetherspoons, Levels Nightclub, The Bar and Ciao Napoli and Panda Coffee Co
- No late evening uses will be considered
- 6 months rent free available
The subject property is located upon Nelson Square and occupies a prominent position fronting directly onto the main leisure circuit in Bolton Town Centre, surrounded by a mix of uses including student accommodation, bars, nightclubs and restaurants.
There are also a number of professional practices, which include Solicitors and Accountants.
Bolton itself is situated approximately 12 miles north west of Manchester City Centre and the Train and Bus Stations are within a short walking distance from the property.
The subject property comprises a ground floor retail unit. The unit has two large display windows to the front elevation overlooking Nelson Square. The unit is currently being refurbished. There is a WC facility to the rear of the property.
We have measured the property in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition) and accordingly, we have calculated the following Net Internal Areas: -
Sq M Sq Ft
Unit 6 50.54 544
The mains services connected include water, electricity and mains drainage.
Please note that Lamb & Swift Commercial have not tested any of the service installation or appliances connected to the property prior to marketing, and we are therefore unable to comment upon their adequacy or condition.
LEASE TERMS & RENTAL
The subject property is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of years to be agreed.
The rental is £6,500 per annum exclusive.
VAT may be applicable, and if so, will be charged at the prevailing rate.
To be assessed on occupation. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries direct with the Local Rating Authority.
Each Party are to bear their own legal costs involved in the transaction.
A service charge will be levied to recover the cost of external maintenance and repairs of the premises.
An EPC has been commissioned and a copy will be made available upon request.
Strictly by appointment with sole agents,
LAMB & SWIFT COMMERCIAL
Contact: Daniel Westwell or Andrew Kerr
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-43777704.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamb & Swift Commercial, Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.