Shop to rentStrasbourg Square, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9
- Self-contained ground floor lock up premises
- Neighbourhood parade located only 0.5 miles north of the town centre
- Total approximate net internal area of 973 sq ft (90.38 sq m)
- Nearby occupiers include a Londis convenience store and 'Chippy's' fish & chip shop
- Rent of £7,500 per annum
The property comprises a practical self-contained ground floor lock up premises with the benefit of a secure rear yard and access to generous communal parking areas. Internally, the shop provides a good sized rectangular retail unit with a large disabled WC and a generous kitchen area.
At present, the premises are fitted out with suspended ceilings with recessed lighting and perimeter trunking. They may therefore be suitable for office type uses (s.t.p).
The net internal floor areas are as follows:
Shop Floor 844 sq ft (78.37 sq m)
Kitchen 129 sq ft (12.01 sq m)
Total NIA 973 sq ft (90.38 sq m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-43847907.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hazells Chartered Surveyors, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.