|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (594 days ago)|
- Superb ground floor flat moments from superb amenities
- Light and airy reception room with a beautiful finish
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautiful master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Spacious second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary shower room
- High quality fixtures and fittings used throughout
- Large communal gardens, beautifully landscaped
LONG LET. Fully refurbished throughout to a high standard, this stunning two bedroom flat affords a prime location, a spacious reception room, an en suite master bedroom and access to communal gardens.
The flat is conveniently located close to the many trendy shops, cafes and facilities of South Kensington, with King's Road just moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.