|Added on Rightmove:||18 August 2016 (674 days ago)|
- Fantastic one bedroom mews house
- Offers a high standard of modern finish throughout
- Boasts an expansive open plan kitchen/reception room
- Features a high-specification modern fitted kitchen
- En suite shower room
- Newly finished contemporary bathroom
- Enviably located moments from the heart of Camden Town
- Provides a good selection of local transport links
SHORT LET. This stunning one bedroom mews house offers two beautifully presented floors, benefiting from gorgeous high wooden ceilings and spacious living throughout, and also features an excellent decked garden.
Camden Mews is attractive cobbled street which is situated within easy reach of the superb amenities of Camden Town, Holloway and Islington. The nearest underground station is Camden Town (Northern Line) for journeys into central London and the West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.