|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 August 2016 (663 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- Garden, Communal Garden, BikeStore
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed, Not suitable for small children
- Allocated Parking Space, Lift Access
- Free wireless Internet access, Flat screen TV, DVD/Video
- Hairdryer, Towels, Linen, Bath, Bath with shower over
- Storage Heater/other
**Serviced Let** **All Inclusive Rent**
A newly renovated spacious 1 bedroom accommodation furnished to the highest possible standard.
Lift access to 4th floor with velux windows
Hallway with seating area & store room
Large open plan living area with contemporary furnishings thoughout and fully equipped kitchen
Dining area for 4 with mood lighting and views of York rooftops
Spacious family bathroom with over the bath shower and heated towel rail
Emperor's Gym is situated just yards away together with local grocery stores
Secure parking for 1 car - permit to display
Cycles can be stored within the car park
Communal gardens within a sought after development
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.