|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (595 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished 1 Bedroomed 1st Floor Flat
- Open plan Lounge/Kitchen with oven & hob
- Laminate Flooring throughout
- Upvc Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Sorry No Housing Benefit, smokers or pets
An opportunity to let a first floor unfurnished flat located within the centre of Holyhead town which has been completely refurbished to a very high standard. The property comprises of a modern lounge/kitchen with built in hob and oven, 1 Double Bedroom and a modern shower room. The property benefits from Upvc Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating. There is laminate flooring throughout the property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44017752.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100278016731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Holyhead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.