|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 June 2017 (384 days ago)|
- FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE*
- Fantastic renting opportunity
- Modern and neutral throughout
- Fully renovated
- Two double bedrooms
- Easy access to town centre and main commuting links
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Double glazed throughout
- Available NOW
- Call today to book your viewing
FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE*
We are very pleased to bring to the market this stunning two bedroom apartment that is ideally located in the popular residential area of Tunstall. With all major road links being just minutes away the property would be ideal for those that need to commute. There are also local amenities within walking distance and a main bus that runs to the town centre of Hanley.
The property itself has been fully renovated and is as new throughout. It has been presented to the highest standard and comprises as follows;
Communal entrance hallway
Large open plan kitchen / lounge area
Two good sized double bedrooms
Brand new modern fitted bathroom with shower over the bath
Additional benefits include double glazing, allocated off road parking and attractive communal courtyard.
Early viewing is highly advised as this property will not be available for long! Call the friendly team today to book your viewing on 01782 608726.
*offer subject to securing and picking up yours keys in July
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000402959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Under Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.