|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (595 days ago)|
- Newly built three bedroom detached
- Parking and gardens
- Countryside views
- Spacious accommodation
- Within walking distance of Hammerton train station
- Solar panels
- Enhanced insulation to Code 4 standards
**50% OFF ADMIN FEES**
A newly constructed, brick built, detached family property located in this extremely pleasant village situated between Harrogate and York. The property benefits from being within walking distance of Hammerton train station and is adjacent to Kirk Hammerton C of E Primary School.
The property, which has countryside views to the side, truly requires an internal inspection.
Approached via a long gravelled driveway it comprises: Side entrance hallway with staircase to first floor, spacious living room, dining kitchen with patio doors giving access to the rear garden, utility room, ground floor cloakroom, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room and house bathroom.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 4.83m x 3.99m (into bay) (15'10" x 13'1" (into bay -
Dining Kitchen -
Kitchen Area - 4.83m x 3.30m (15'10" x 10'10") -
Dining Area - 2.97m x 2.67m (9'9" x 8'9") -
Utility Room - 1.85m x 1.32m (6'1" x 4'4") -
Cloakroom - 1.85m x 0.91m (6'1" x 3') -
First Floor -
Landing - 4.11m x 0.86m (13'6" x 2'10") -
Bedroom One - 4.83m x 3.35m (max) (15'10" x 11' (max)) -
En-Suite Shower Room - 1.96m x 1.35m (6'5" x 4'5") -
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 2.44m (11' x 8') -
Bedroom Three - 2.36m x 2.34m (7'9" x 7'8") -
Bathroom - 2.67m x 2.29m (max) (8'9" x 7'6" (max)) -
Outside - To the front of the property is a gravelled driveway and boundary fencing.
To the side of the property is a garden area leading to a lawned garden with patio area.
The property backs onto the railway embankment.
Terms Of Tenancy - 1. The property is offered on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for a minimum of six months.
2. A returnable bond of £1,375 is required to be held for the duration of the tenancy.
3. The rent is exclusive of services.
4. The tenant is responsible for the cost of references and the tenancy arrangement fee, the cost being £180 including vat for the first applicant, £90 including vat for each further applicant and £90 including vat if a guarantor is required.
5. No smokers or DSS.
6. Pets with landlords consent.
7. Council Tax Band D, Council Tax 2016-2017 £1,650.67.
8. Available now.
Directions - Yo26 8De - From Harrogate take to the A59. Take the second turning to Kirk Hammerton (Station Road). Continue over the train line onto Church Street. Take a right turn onto Rathmall Lane where the property is identifiable by our To Let board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44216553.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26494420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls Tyreman, Harrogate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.