|Added on Rightmove:||08 September 2016 (655 days ago)|
- 4 receptions
- 4 bathrooms
- Council Tax Band G
- Total area: 4,652 Sq. Ft.
- Distance from station 0.8 Miles
- Separate annexe available
- Walking distance of the town centre
- Close to Bishops Down & Rose Hill Schools
- Beautiful family garden
- Ample off road parking
A detached five bedroom residence located at the top of Royal Chase, beautifully refurbished, close to Tunbridge Wells town centre and Station.
The accommodation includes three spacious reception rooms, shower room, kitchen/breakfast room, separate annexe access if required and three large bedrooms. The master bedroom suite includes a bedroom with access to eaves storage, nursery/dressing room and an ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. The third bedroom also benefits from fitted wardrobes.
Outside the property includes garage, driveway for ample cars and gardens mainly laid to lawn.
The property is available now, unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44221503.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 41. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexandre Boyes, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.