|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (290 days ago)|
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TOP FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE WITH VIEWS OVER GREEN AREAS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- SECURITY ENTRY SYSTEM
- ALLOCATED PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED
- AVAILABLE FOR A LONG TERM LET
**Available now, Take a look at our VIRTUAL TOUR!** A Well presented, nicely decorated two bedroom top floor flat, situated in the popular residential area of Angelica Way in Whiteley. The village of Whiteley offers shopping and entertainment facilities, with a range of bars and restaurants in the newly developed centre, plus providing easy access to local schools, amenities and the M27 motorway. The property comprises two bedrooms, lounge with views overlooking Whiteley playing fields, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and storage in the hallway. The flat also offers allocated parking for two vehicles, secure entry system, double glazing and electric heating.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6879101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chimneypots Estate Agents, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.