|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 September 2016 (631 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom luxury apartment
- Set in desirable location near Mayfield village
- Custom made shutters and fitted wardrobes
- Limestone tiling & Oak flooring
- Gas central heating
- Available now, long term
*FREE TENANT ADMIN FEE* This stunning apartment is set in the sought after village of Mayfield down a private road and is within walking distance of the high street which includes a historic pub, local butchers, hairdressers, Church of England primary school and many other amenities. This property offers modern and versatile living in the confines of a building that dates back to the early 1900's. The accommodation comprises of two bedrooms. The larger of the two bedrooms has fitted wardrobes with plenty of storage space. The second bedroom has built in study space and ample under eaves storage. The kitchen has bespoke limestone tiling and plenty of wall and base cupboards. The property includes a washing machine, dryer and fridge freezer. In the lounge there is a fantastic Victoria Stone gas stove and large windows that allow plenty of natural light in. There is a family bathroom and separate W/C and cloakroom. Each room has original pine windows and custom made shutters. The property is available now for a long term let. Unfortunately pets will not be considered.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000402242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Freeman Forman Lettings, Heathfield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.