Office to rentThe Exchange, Griffith Street, Aberdare, CF44
1,450 sq. ft.
- 1,450 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Refurbished Office Accommodation
- Accommodation from circa 700 sq ft up to 3,724 sq ft
- Town Centre Location
- Car parking facilities nearby
- EPC Rating: TBC
- RENT - £9.50 PER SQ FT PER ANNUM
The subject property is a three storey office building, which has recently undergone extensive refurbishment in its entirety. The accommodation is accessed via entrances at ground floor level off Monk Street and Griffith Street. If both ground and first floors were to be let separately we can provide both tenants with self contained entrances.
The accommodation benefits from kitchen, male and female wcs. The accommodation has been completely refurbished to an excellent standard and benefits from plastered and painted walls, carpeted floors, perimeter trunking, strip lighting and gas central heating.
We understand that there is the potential to have contract car parking at The Rock car park which is a short walk from the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44246817.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.