|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (580 days ago)|
- Direct rent to Landlord
- Located in the centre of the town.
- A minute walk to Chorleywood train station.
- Spacious south facing rooms.
- Gas central heating.
Property reference number 5696157. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Located in the heart of the affluent town of Chorleywood.
Well presented first floor flat.
Accommodation comprises of one double bedroom, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, shower room, gas central heating.
Easy access to shops and restaurants in the town.
Two minutes walk to Chorleywood tube station both Metropolitan and Chiltern Line, 30 minutes travel to Central London.
Close to lots of good primary and secondary schools.
Short walk to the open green spaces of Chorleywood Common.
Access to J17 and J18 of M25.
Overlooking to the village centre.
* Please quote ref. 5696157 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44279799.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5696157_40872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.