|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (568 days ago)|
- Great two bedroom flat in lovely condition
- Benefits from interesting low level windows
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish kitchen and bathroom
- Fabulous and peaceful location
- Highbury Fields close by
- Host of amenities and transport links close by
LONG LET. This light and airy two bedroom flat is offered in excellent condition throughout and benefits from an unusual low level windows and a superb location.
Located on Ronalds Road this lovely property is situated just moments from the diverse amenities of Holloway Road while the elite range of boutiques, bars and restaurants of Upper Street are also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.