|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 September 2016 (852 days ago)|
- Modern two bedroom second floor flat
- Reception room with large windows and space for dining
- Open-plan kitchen with gas hob and washing machine
- Large master bedroom
- Second smaller bedroom with cupboards
- Bathroom and separate WC
LONG LET. Recently renovated and situated on the second floor of this purpose-built building, within a popular residential development, a two bedroom flat with open-plan living space and neutral décor throughout.
Wandsworth Road is the nearest station providing National Rail links into and around the city, Larkhall Park and Battersea Park can both be easily reached and the river Thames is also relatively close by for waterside walks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.