|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (587 days ago)|
- Penthouse Apartment
- Direct lift access to apartment
- 3000 sq ft private roof terrace with spectacular views of the City.
- Two secure underground Parking spaces
- Brand new flat
- On-site residential Gym, Cinema and Spa
- State of the art finishings
- Four bedrooms and Four bathrooms
- Moments from Old street Tube station
Spectacular 4000 sq ft split level brand new penthouse apartment with direct lift entrance, set on the 26th floor of the magnificent The Eagle development, moments from Old Street tube station. Comprising of large living room with fully fitted state of the art kitchen, perfect to relax while taking in the breath-taking views over London. The apartment comprises of a study room, utility room, W.C, three double bedrooms two with brand new en-suites and a further master bedroom boasting a walk-in wardrobe and a large bathroom with double shower and free standing bath. All rooms benefit from floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views of London. Not only do you have access to a 3000 sq ft one of a kind roof terrace on the 27th floor but also a full length private balcony with access from both the living room, lobby and master bedroom with views over London. The Eagle boasts on site 24 hour concierge, residential Gym, spa and Cinema and within easy access to all of London.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P119617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Clerkenwell - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.