|Added on Rightmove:||02 June 2017 (385 days ago)|
- Mid Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Gas Heating System via Radiators
- Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Parking Area to Rear
- Available for Long Term Let
- Replacement Bathroom Suite
- Popular Woodlands Development
LOUNGE 15' 9" x 12' 4" (4.8m x 3.76m) Laminate wood floor, double glazed entrance door and window to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, spiral stairs to first floor. TV point.
KITCHEN 12' 4" x 7' 1" (3.76m x 2.16m) Range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with rolled edge work surfaces and inset single drainer sink unit. Gas & electric cooker points, space for tall standing fridge / freezer, plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed entrance door and window to rear. Ceramic tiled floor.
LANDING Doors to first floor accommodation.
BEDROOM 12' 4" x 8' 3" (3.76m x 2.51m) Radiator, double glazed window to front.
BEDROOM 12' 4" x 7' 3" (3.76m x 2.21m) Radiator, double glazed window to rear, twin storage cupboards, access to loft.
BATHROOM Three piece suite comprises; dual flush low level WC, pedestal wash basin, panel bath with shower over.
OUTSIDE The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with pathway to the entrance door and outside brick built meter cupboard. The rear comprises; paved patio area, lawned garden and timber shed, being fully enclosed with rear access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44459439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100335002017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chilterns, Thetford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.