|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2017 (348 days ago)|
- Excellent Access To The Railway Station
- Stylish, Well Equipped Kitchen
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C
- Two Bathrooms
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Reception Room
- Short Distance To City Centre
- Secure Underground Parking
- Bright & Spacious Throughout
This modern 2 bed, 2 bath apartment is only a couple of minutes walk to Cambridge railway station, and only a short distance to the city centre.
This spacious property is situated on the first floor, and comprises: 2 bedrooms; 2 bathrooms (one en-suite); generous reception room; modern fully fitted kitchen with appliances to include cooker, hob & extractor, fridge, freezer, washer-dryer & dishwasher.
Both bedrooms and the reception room offer access to a large balcony which extends to approximately 30ft , with views towards attractive communal gardens.
Finished to a high standard the property benefits further from underground parking, secure telephone entry system, as well as lift access, and would ideally suit professionals.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100979000184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Cambridge - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.