|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (608 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat
- Featuring a grand and beautifully presented accommodation
- Boasting high ceilings and two balconies
- Two lovely sizeable bedrooms
- Amazing reception room with dining area
- Superb master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Set in a sought after location
LONG LET. Located in popular Gledhow Gardens with access to two amazing communal gardens, this is a unique and refreshingly bright two bedroom flat with impressive high ceilings, contemporary fittings and two lovely balconies.
The property is situated within a smart period conversion on a respected street in South Kensington close to a wealth of shops, cafés and bars on Gloucester Road and Old Brompton Road. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.