|Added on Rightmove:||24 September 2016 (635 days ago)|
- Spacious Two / Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Semi Rural Village Location of Brookhouse
- One / Two Reception Rooms, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Neutral Decor and Flooring Throughout
- Off Street Parking, Garden & Outbuildings
A fantastic opportunity to rent a spacious three / two bedroom detatched lodge / bungalow in the picturesque village of Brookhouse in the Lune valley.
The property offers flexible living accomodation with either two reception rooms, two bedrooms or one reception room and three bedrooms. The property has just been redecorated and new floor covering throughout in neutral colours. There is full double glazing and oil fired central heating. Entry leads into a nice living area with feature fireplace with inset electric fire.
Leading off the lounge there are two further rooms which could be either bedrooms or dining rooms. Leading off the kitchen is a fantastic kitchen
" Granite " worktops, stainless steel oven and ceramic hob, space for a free standing fridge / freezer, A shower room comprising of WC, wash hand basin and corner shower.
Externally there is ample off street parking, a large, easily maintained rear garden and outbuildings for useful storage, one of the outbuildings having light and power and is plumbed for a washing machine.
**Viewings highly Recommended**
SORRY NO PETS ACCEPTED
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44487702.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 129723R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.