|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (628 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord - no agent costs
- Brand New, 1 min from station
- South Facing (away from train station)
Property reference number 5710969. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Brand new 1 bed flat in the new Portrait development.
Property is 1 minute from Lewisham Train Station (overground and DLR) with excellent network links to central London.
The property is on the 7th Floor facing the courtyard (i.e. directly away from train station). Great views over Greenwich.
The property will be fully furnished as standard (but can cater to new tenant's requirements - i.e. type of furnishing required).
The prospective tenant will be the first to move into the property.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
* Please quote ref. 5710969 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44498877.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5710969_41149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.