|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (591 days ago)|
- NO AGENCY FEES
- EXTRA LARGE, BRIGHT & SPACIOUS
- Newly refurbished Bathrooms
- Newly decorated throughtout
- Newly fitted UPVC windows
- Close to Westbourne Park station
- Close to Gospel Oak station
Property reference number 5711013. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Newly refurbished, large & bright three bedroom situated on the first floor. Comprises of; fully fitted kitchen with tiled flooring, integrated appliances and dining area in alcove off of kitchen, large bright lounge with neutral decor and carpet throughout. Large hallway accessing all rooms to the flat. White suite bathroom with porcelain tiled flooring and mixer shower over bath, Three bright double bedrooms with wardrobes for extra storage space and third bedroom with large en suite bathroom. This flat is presented on a fully furnished basis.
The apartment is situated in the popular Maida Vale area and is within a few minutes walk to Royal Oak and Westbourne Park underground stations.
* Please quote ref. 5711013 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £100.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44511387.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711013_41181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.