|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2016 (633 days ago)|
- A spacious extremely well presented 2 bedroom apartment
- Bright reception room, separate kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, stylish bathroom
- Newly decorated, lift, concierge
- Within easy reach of Earls Court and Kensington High Street
Stunning third floor (with lift) apartment comprising of two double bedrooms, one bathroom and a further guest cloakroom, fully integrated kitchen and separate utility area.
The property offers spacious living accommodation and benefits from bright light rooms and period features. The reception/dining room overlooks the private gardens and is very bright with well proportioned living space.
The property is newly decorated, fully furnished and carpeted throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44598960.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KEL160063_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.