|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (603 days ago)|
- DOUBLE BEDROOM & FITTED WARDROBES
- MODERN BATHROOM
- WOOD FLOORED RECEPTION/DINING ROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH WOODEN UNITS
- COMMUNAL GARDEN & GOOD STORAGE
- approx 560 sq ft/52 sq metres. EPC E52
- CLOSE TO BELSIZE VILLAGE
A charming one double bedroom apartment on the second floor of a beautiful grand conversion located close to Belsize Village and Hampstead amenities. Features include wood flooring, good storage, communal gardens and a delightful open plan kitchen and dining area. Approx. 560 sq. ft. /52 sq. metres. EPC E52
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference APP_003023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Admiral Property Partnership Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.