|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||30 September 2016 (632 days ago)|
- A gorgeous one bedroom garden flat
- Located between the Commons
- Generous master bedroom
- Period features throughout
- Contemporary bathroom
- Lounge offering access to the private garden via French doors
- Excellent transport links from Clapham Junction
A gorgeous one bedroom garden flat in a fantastic location, between the Commons. Lovingly maintained by the previous owners and neutrally decorated throughout this flat offers balanced accommodation and period features. To the front of the property is the generous master bedroom with beautiful cornicing, period fireplace and bay window seat with storage. The kitchen is well presented with garden aspect views. The contemporary bathroom has been tiled throughout with quality fixtures and fittings and a shower over the bath. To the rear of the property the lounge offers access to the private garden via French doors, the garden is low maintenance and well maintained garden offering plenty of space for a barbecue and is West facing. The property occupies a superb location, moments from the cafes, bars, restaurants and shops on Northcote Road and Battersea Rise. The excellent transport links from Clapham Junction are also within easy reach, providing access to the City, West End and outer London.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL160257_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.