|Added on Rightmove:||30 September 2016 (630 days ago)|
- Furnished Property
- Street parking Available
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Sorry, No DSS
- Medium Sized Garden
PLEASE QUOTE REF: P1474 - LAST ROOM DUE TO CANCELLATION!!! This 19 bedroom student property was fully refurbished in 2009 to offer the very highest standard of Student Accommodation in Chester. Rent between £89 to £99 Per week. All bedrooms have an ensuite shower, toilet and wash basin, are fully double glazed and central heated. Each bedroom also has an individual TV point. The house has free superfast WiFi Broadband and free off road parking. The rent includes gas, water and electricity. There are two new fully fitted kitchens and a TV room with digital widescreen television and DVD player. The propert is accredited by Chester City Council, complies fully with current HMO legislation and is on the University`s approved list. The house is a 5 minutes walk from the university, has bus stops and the Bache railway station closeby.
* Double size rooms with ensuite
* Free Business Class WiFi
* Fully Fitted Kitchens
* TV room with Digital Widescreen Television and DVD
* Double Glazing, Central Heating
* Free Off Road Parking
* Rent includes Gas, Water and Electricity
* Property Accredited by Chester City Council
* 5 minute walk to the University
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44644767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26431862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landlord Direct, West Bridgford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.