Warehouse to rent6, Fleming Way Trading Estate, Fleming Way, Isleworth TW7 6EU
Let by Us
£112,500 pa (£9,375 pcm)
9,310 sq. ft.
- 9,310 sq ft (864 sq m)
- Suitable for a variety of business uses
- Florescent lighting in warehouse
- Up and over loading door
- Min eaves height of 4.7m rising to 7m
- Offices on ground & first floors
- Separate male & female WC's
The property comprises an end of terrace warehouse unit with ancillary ground and first floor offices. The unit provides 4.75m clear internal eaves height, a single loading door, and translucent roof lights.
The property is undergoing a significant refurbishment programme.
TERMS: A new Full Repairing and Insuring (FRI) lease is available for a term to be agreed.
RENT: £112,500 per annum exclusive.
RATES: Approximate rates payable for the year 2016/17 = £34,790 per annum.
VAT: VAT is applicable
EPC: Rating - D (84)
LEGAL COSTS: Both parties to bear their own legal costs.
The unit is situated on the Fleming Way Industrial Estate close to the A310 Twickenham Road, in turn providing access to the A4 Great Western Road at Gillette Corner (for Heathrow Airport and the M4 motorway).
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR BROCHURE WITH FURTHER INFORMATION.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44647083.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vokins, Brentford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.