|Added on Rightmove:||17 August 2018 (155 days ago)|
- Pet owners considered
- Clean and fresh decoration
- Some white goods available
- Wrabness village
- Off road parking
- Easy access to Wrabness Station
- Active Wrabness community
- Rural tranquility
A great opportunity to rent a compact and versatile bungalow adjoining the community shop, and best of all, pet owners are considered.
The shop is run by members of the village and open only at restricted times. You can enjoy the easy stroll to buy milk or newspaper and are able to commute from the useful Wrabness train station.
You have easy off road parking, a garden and Wrabness is one of the few villages in the country with a train station supplying regular, albeit infrequent, journeys to Harwich, Manningtree and beyond.
Call Concord now to arrange to view.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44664468.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Concord Property Limited, Essex.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.