|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (571 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Large groud floor furnished flat (50 sqm)
- Small private block with entrance security system
- Double bedroom and large living room
- Very good condition throughout with lamilate floor
- Communal garden and street parking available
- Close to Wimbledon Town centre and South Wimbledon
- Ideal for professional or student
Property reference number 5711289. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A large furnished and well equipped ground floor flat in a small private development with entrance security system in a convenient town centre location. It is a short distance to Wimbledon town centre and South Wimbledon Northern Line Station. All the amenities are nearby including the theatre, cinemas, bars restaurants, fitness clubs, a huge variety of shops and, of course, Wimbledon Main/District Line station. The flat has many attractive features such as gas central heating, double glazing, top quality laminate flooring throughout from the hall to bedroom, living room and kitchen. Other equipment provided includes an electric cooker and oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The accommodation comprises double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, bath with electric shower and shower screen over, good sized reception room, well fitted kitchen and communal garden.
* Please quote ref. 5711289 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44706093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711289_41489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.