|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (627 days ago)|
- Ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Close to Allerton Road
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating system
- Newly fitted carpets throughout
- Energy rating D
- Viewing is highly recommended
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer to let this fully refurbished ground floor apartment situated close by Allerton Road. Comprises, security entrance system, to main hall, entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, fully fitted modern kitchen, inner hall to two double bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom. The apartment has secured off road parking to the rear together with a rear court yard. The apartment has double glazed windows and gas central heating system and has newly fitted carpets throughout the apartment. Unfurnished. Viewing is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SKL_XP3489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh Lettings, Allerton & South Liverpool Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.