|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (571 days ago)|
- Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Self Contained One Bed Annexe Included
- Three Reception Rooms Plus Conservatory
- Luxuriously Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- En-Suite Master Bedroom With Dressing Area
- Landscaped Gardens (Garden Services Included)
- Offered On A Furnished Basis From
- A 'MUST VIEW' HOME
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS
- Bond £1795
We are delighted to offer to the rental market a quite outstanding Four Double Bedroom Detached House located on a corner site within a small cul-de-sac off Hemlington Road.
The stylish interior has been meticulously maintained by the present owners, the space and quality of which can only be fully appreciated through internal inspection.
The many features include gas central heating, ground floor cloakroom/w.c., lounge, dining room & snug, conservatory, luxuriously fitted breakfast kitchen with built-in appliances, en-suite master bedroom with dressing area & en-suite and an additional family bathroom with shower. Included in the property is a self contained One Bedroom Annexe - ideal for those with dependent relatives/teenagers.
Outside there are beautifully tended and stocked gardens to the side and rear. We understand from the Landlord that a gardeners services will be included in the rental figure. Parking is by way of the driveway.
A 'must view' home available mid-November on a fully furnished basis. No pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £1795.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COU160288_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.