|Added on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (624 days ago)|
- Modern and well presented apartment
- Located on popular modern development on outskirts of town
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Modern fitted kitchen with white goods
- Two good sized rooms
- Allocated parking and communal gardens
- Great commuter links to the region and town centre
- Available to view immediately
- Call now to arrange your appointment to view
**FANTASTIC DEAL!! - FULLY FURNISHED - SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT - ONLY 450 POUNDS PER CALENDAR MONTH** Ideally situated on this very popular development in Eastbourne, this apartment is the perfect property for professional sharers and single occupiers. Within close proximity to the train station and A66 and A1(M) for commuting, this apartment offers fantastic value at an affordable monthly rent. Don't miss out on this brilllian deal - contact 01325 364578 to view now.
Lowther Drive is a desirable development of modern apartments and houses in the east of Darlington offering excellent access to Darlington town centre. The apartment is on the top floor of a block at the back of the development, far enough from the main road to be quiet but close enough to give easy access to main road links. For those needing to commute the A66 and A1 are within a short drive and Darlington’s mainline train station is within walking distance.
Upon entering the property the entrance hallway offers access to all of the apartment’s rooms. This is a wide space with two large storage cupboards. The lounge is open plan to the kitchen and comes with a dark brown leather sofa, white chair with matching foot rest, TV stand and coffee table. An open archway leads into the kitchen which has a range of light wood fitted wall and floor units with an attractive tile surround. The kitchen comes with use of integrated appliances including electric oven and hob, washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
The master bedroom is a double room with use of a double bed and matching wardrobe and side cabinets. This room has an en-suite bathroom comprising of a wash hand basin, WC and walk in glass shower cubicle. The second bedroom is a good size single room. The main bathroom has again been upgraded with an attractive tile finish which complements the fitted bathroom suite.
Externally there are well maintained communal gardens and allocated parking areas.
It is rare to find properties in this development which are presented and fully furnished to such a high standard, especially at such an attractive rental value.
To avoid missing out call Bridgfords lettings today to arrange your appointment to view.
PLEASE NOTE: This property does not accept housing benefit or pets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44725917.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000032804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.