|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2017 (528 days ago)|
- Three bedroom town house
- Open plan Lounge/Diner
- Large breakfast Kitctchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with shower
- Double glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Off road parking for two cars
- Application Fee's from: £225.00
- EPC Rate: D
A newly refurbished town house with three bedrooms situated in the Town Centre. The accommodation comprises:- Entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner with laminate flooring, large breakfast kitchen with built in double oven, ground floor W.C, three spacious double bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower over. The accommodation further benefits from Gas Central Heating, double glazing and off road parking for two cars. Offered on an unfurnished basis.
Cadman Homes are members of the Deposit Protection Service. When you apply for a property there will be an application fee of £225 for the first applicant and £50 for every additional applicant. Additional fees are listed here: £50 for each or any guarantors, company applications are £300. (The application fees will hold the property whilst your application is processed). All fees are inclusive of VAT. When you move out of the property there will be a £72 check out fee to cover our post tenancy work. This will be deducted from the deposit.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44800509.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5657613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cadman Homes, Rugby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.