|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2016 (619 days ago)|
- Tremendous Three Bedroom Modern Town House
- Exclusive Residential Location
- Modern Kitchen / Diner, Spacious Lounge
- Three Bedrooms With En Suite To Master
- Enclosed Rear Garden, Driveway Parking
A tremendous opportunity to rent a NEW BUILD, spacious three bedroom town house in a prestigious location on the South - Eastern edge of the historic city of Lancaster with easy access to all the amenities the city has to offer including schools, shops, Universities and Hospital.
The property benefits from full double glazing, gas central heating and neutral decor and floor covering throughout.
Entry into the property leads into a hallway with stairs leading to the upper floor. There is a downstairs WC and wash hand basin.
There is a good sized kitchen diner with a good range of units finished in white with black work tops. There is an electric oven and a gas hob, integral fridge and freezer, washing / dryer machine and dishwasher.
A spacious lounge to the rear with patio doors leading to an enclosed rear garden.
To the first floor there is a landing area with storage, Three bedrooms, two Doubles and further single. The master has an ensuite with shower, W C and wash hand basin.
A nice family bathroom with three piece suite and over bath shower.
Externally there is a block paved area to the front for parking and a rear enclosed garden with small patio area and a good sized lawn.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44803950.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 127745R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.