|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2017 (512 days ago)|
- Located on the ground floor
- One bright and airy bedroom
- Well proportioned reception room
- Separate kitchen
- Great location close to Hendon
LONG LET. This fantastic one bedroom flat set on the ground floor of a grand period conversion offers bright living space, parking and a communal garden at the rear.
Finchley Lane benefits from its close proximity to the shops and amenities of Hendon while the green open spaces of Sunny Hill Park are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.